by Artist Paulette Kinney

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Pretty In Pink La Vie En Rose Swan Lake Cards, Prints and Invitations




While I was developing my wedding crests water color line I went off in a new direction to create this pretty misty pink card and print design.   I just loved how it came out and decided to expand on it to offer the lined envelopes and also a print and even a wedding or shower invitation design printed on beautiful Italian, handmade, deckle edge papers.   That paper is so yummy !   The mill in Italy that makes it has been making it for over 200 years in the same way they have always done it.   Isn't that amazing!  I've offered their ruffle edged envelopes for years now but have never used their lovely papers for invitations, preferring my Lettra for its natural weight and softness.   The popularity of deckle edge papers is so justified and I'm so happy to be able to offer it to my clients who want that pop of something different and ultra amazing for their wedding or special event.  Paired with the gorgeous matching envelopes you just can't beat the quality of loveliness it creates for your guests to receive, and to make your event the best of the season.  

This pretty La Vie En Rose would be lovely for anyone who loves pink and ballet.   The print for your boudoir or a little girl's room would be lovely also.    You can view this new design in my Etsy shoppe at http://www.PaperNosh.etsy.com 

  Don't pass up the chance to have me create a custom logo crest for you if you want something different.  Please read my previous blog magazine entry.   

 Let me know what you think by leaving a comment if you like.   I hope to see you soon !
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love all of your art! So unique and absolutely delightful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeanie ! If you ever decide to order please contact me for a discount code :)

      Delete

We would love it if you commented. Please be kind and play nice.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig