by Artist Paulette Kinney

Thursday, August 30, 2018

New Watercolor Garden Wedding Invitations Design


I'm introducing my new Watercolor Garden Invitations !   They've been on the burner for awhile now and they are finally ready.   I'm loving the vintage style frame and those gorgeous floppy roses and the Forget Me Knots, like little miniature white bells.   As always I am happy to use my skills in designing your special text for your very special day.   I'll work with you on your choice of fonts until they appear as you've dreamed your wedding invitations will look.   I've listed them in my Etsy shoppe where.....there is a sale right now for Labor Day and the rest of the month of September.   I've never run sales before, so this is your opportunity to order.  Even a year in advance is fine with me, just don't rush this special process.   Please email if you might have any questions using the contact form on the blog.   Here is the Etsy Shoppe link to Paper Nosh

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love it if you commented. Please be kind and play nice.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig