by Artist Paulette Kinney

Friday, August 24, 2018

Welcome to the New Paper Nosh Magazine



Welcome to my new blog for the Paper Nosh Magazine !   I'm Paulette Kinney of Paper Nosh and am just getting started with this new endeavor and have so many plans for publication.  Many of you will know me from my shop in Etsy and my website where I've been creating cards and invitations for over 14 years.   That's a long time and it's time for something new and fresh !  I'll still be creating my invitations and cards and creating custom designs for you, this is my idea of connecting with you more and sharing my experience and that of other creators.

I'll introduce you to my own unique and new designs as well as a few tutorials on how I create some of my cards, invitations and original designs from vintage images.  I love paper in all of it's unique forms and weights and seeing what I can create is still so exciting to me.

I hope to have many of my friends who are creators be my guest in showing and telling what they do as graphic designers, photographers and makers.   We'll have fun along the way !   If there is someone you'd like to have me host to share their ideas and creations please email me and I will ask to have them be our guest.  If it's you I'd love to hear from you.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love it if you commented. Please be kind and play nice.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig